Regional Sales and Business Development Manager - South India
Join Our Team! If interested, Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description – Regional Sales and Business Development Manager - South India
Bomacrete LLP are the exclusive manufacturers of Bomanite decorative concrete systems in India serving concrete contractors and developers with quality products, support and training. Bomacrete is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Position Summary – Under the supervision of the Head, Sales and Marketing, the Regional sales and business development manager is responsible for representing Bomacrete, its products and services to contractors, architects and developers in the southern states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. This position is responsible for providing exceptional sales and customer service by offering helpful solutions to our customer’s decorative concrete needs. The focus of this position is on hardscape systems such as, Imprint system, sandscape system, exposed aggregates and more. The candidate will work together with the factory manager and other personnel to help tailor our products to our customers and promote Bomacrete products to the market. The candidate will also be responsible to support and demonstrate Bomacrete’s core values of quality, integrity and customer service.
Supervision – General – will report directly to the Head, Sales and Marketing and works closely with the general manager for production.
Type – Regular Full-time position
Essential Duties and responsibilities – includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Calling on and assisting customer base and develop new business opportunities with contractors, owners, and architects in your region.
2. Educate the customer base on the products and its usages.
3. Develop and execute territory action plans to ensure successful results
4. Resolve issues on site relating to distribution, product quality and/or installation practices
5. Work with customers and other staff to launch new products
6. Coordinate with manufacturing to determine timeline for product availability
7. Work with accounting and logistics personnel that the ensure necessary paperwork gets processed for dispatch to the customer.
8. Identify and develop new licensees who would install Bomanite systems in your region
9. Provide product knowledge and technical training to licensee sales team if necessary
10. Report daily sales activities through our system
11. Work with the reporting manager to
a. Ensure marketing material are available and distributed in a timely manner
b. Analyze sales and market trends by product line
12. Abide by all safety rules established by the company and by the government
13. Always maintain professional appearance and demeanor
Qualifications to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
2. Three years of prior sales experience in the construction or flooring industry.
3. Professional presentation skills to effectively deal with architects and contractors
4. Ability to work with a consultative approach and build consensus for ideas and solutions
5. Excellent verbal and written communication, reading, mathematical, interpersonal and leadership skills. Preference will be given to candidates that can speak the local languages of their region.
6. Ability to operate a vehicle (2 or 4 wheeler), personal computer, smart phone, tablet or other equipment required to perform your duties remotely.
7. Working knowledge of MS office and Google suite.
Demands This position would demand travel to different cities within your region to bring in the sales. The employee must be willing to travel as needed to meet his/her targets for this job.
If interested, Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com